Monday, July 7, 2008






So I'm new at this but we'll give it a try.


Last weekend we went boating with Brent's family, Eden absolutely loved it(She is definately my daughter)! She would raise her hands up in the air and in a high pitched voice yell oooo-, I must admit that I was impressed with my sunscreen application ablilities she didn't even get burned and we were out there for about 6 hours.




We are enjoying the summer, Brent is out of school now until the end of August so that will be nice to hopefully see him a bit more and not have to worry about doing homework at the last minute! Eden keeps me busy but to be honest I love almost every minute of it.


4 comments:

Jayna said...

Hooray I am glad you are joining the blogging world! So fun, and Eden is getting so big! Check out our blog sometime willnmarly.blogspot.com
Talk to you soon!
Jayna

Aaron and Lisa said...

Mary, I love the sunglasses. Eden looks so cute!

Ashley said...

YAY MARE!! I'm so excited you have a blog now!!! I love seeing pics of Eden; she is so adorable! Keep them coming!

S.E. Wright said...

I also heard that in Romanian Eden means Garden, that's just what I heard. . .