Thursday, October 16, 2008

I was never much good at the game of tag, we'll see if this is any better.
I am-way too sensitive
I know-I am the luckiest mom in the world
I want- to be a more positive person
I have- cold toes
I dislike-any food that has a fishy flavor
I miss- the carefree days of childhood
I feel-tierd
I hear-two clocks ticking
I smell-my wonderful new febreez noticeables, harvet scent-yumm it smells divine
I crave-nothing really-weird!
I cry-When I start thinking about my dad while I'm driving, usually while listening to a great song
I search- the classified ads on a regular basis
I wonder- Why Brent said yes the first time I asked him out
I regret-not managing my money better when I was younger
I love-Brent, Eden, and gooey chocolate brownies
I care- way to much about how Eden smells, I can't handle the outdoor child smell-yuk!
I worry-if I am/will be a good mom
I remember-when my grandpa Wright would give me .$25 cents everytime I went to his house and my brothers got...nothing.
I believe-in my husband and Santa Clause
I dance-horribly
I don't- sleep very good when Brent is snooring
I argue- oh wait, I don't (maybe once in a great while but I alway lose)
I write-a shopping list, but seldom ever use it.
I win- pretty much never
I lose-everytime I try to argue with someone
I wish-I could play the piano better
I listen-to Christmas music now
I can usually be found watching-Eden play
I am scared-of thunder and lightening
I need-a pedicure
I forget- how to spell simple words
I am happy-to be a mommy!
I tag- Jeana, Kadee Mae, and Lydia

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't think you need to worry about whether you are a good mom or not; we all know the answer to that one! I am totally with you on the childhood one, and I thought I was the only one who had turned on the Christmas music already! I've made it a rule not to admit to this until I hear your moms Christmas music going, but I appreciate that you had the guts to come out of the closet first! Do you also feel the strange urge to put up your Christmas tree already?

Ericson Fam said...

Mare I loved that. By the way the other day when I was at your house I wondered what that smell was. Febreeze? Is it like a plug in?Smelled so good. I think I might pull my christmas music out. Just don't tell scott hee hee!

Chersten said...

I loved this, thanks for doing it. You are so funny. Thanks for the cute post...we have been waiting a long time for it.